PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE”) CAREFULLY BEFORE CLICKING THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON OR DOWNLOADING OR USING THE SITE OR APP ACCOMPANYING THIS LICENSE. BY CLICKING THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO AND AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT CLICK THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON.
The upcoach Platform includes:
Courses & Training
Our LMS feature helps you encourage your clients, organize information and activate transformation.
Assign to-dos, new habits and worksheets automatically to your clients, so they can easily take in the information you are sharing with them.
- Create Courses with multiple modules and lessons
- Choose a pace that your clients will be going through the course
- Assign interactive worksheets automatically
Programs are the focal point of our platform. This is where everything is laid out – all todos, habits, smart documents, and communication with clients.
Simple drag and drop Program Editor that helps you create varieties of program layouts for your clients. You can use one of upcoach templates or you can create your own Program that best fits your coaching needs.
Programs are great for conducting:
- 1-on-1 programs
- Group Programs
- Cohort Programs
Agendas & Meetings
Organize & schedule your meetings, never forget anything, and have all the necessary information in one place. Build your agenda from scratch, or use one of our pre-made meeting templates
- Connect meeting Agendas with your Google calendar and never miss a meeting
- Encourage your clients to fill in Agendas before the meetings and make them interactive
- Have an overview of all past and upcoming meetings in the Events Calendar
- Add a link to your Zoom room and easily join meetings
Accountability & Encouragement Tools
Quickly see how all your clients are doing, and lend a helping hand, or give feedback.
Track their progress with todos, habits & worksheets. Encourage social accountability and add motivation by enabling program members to see each other’s commitments.
- Habit Tracker
- Smart Documents (Interactive worksheets)
- Accountability Groups
Want to make sure your clients are engaged? Start communicating with them right inside upcoach Forum. Share announcements, documents and ask questions! Build community in one place – all without leaving the platform. Aside from building a forum community you can also have:
- Group Chat
- 1-1 Chat
- Admin Chat
- License Grant and Restrictions on Use.
- License Grant. Company grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install, use and to access the upcoach Platform/Software strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License, the Usage Rules and any service agreement associated with your Device (collectively “Related Agreements”). The software is designed to enable you to systemize, organize, and deliver one-on-one or small group training/coaching/programming.
- Restrictions on Use. You shall use the Software strictly in accordance with the terms of the Related Agreements and shall not: (a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the Software; (b) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Software; (c) violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with Your access or use of the Software; (d) remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of Company or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the Software; (e) use the Software for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purposes for which it is not designed or intended; (f) install, use or permit the Software to exist on more than one Device at a time or on any other mobile device or computer; (g) distribute the Software to multiple Devices; (h) make the Software available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple Devices or users at the same time; (i) use the Software for creating a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for any services, product or software offered by Company; (j) use the Software to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or (k) use any proprietary information or interfaces of Company or other intellectual property of Company in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any applications, accessories or devices for use with the Software.
- Your Representations to Us. You represent that you own or have clear legal rights to all content published or displayed using the Software; that the content you publish is from your company and made available to your clients as mobile learning training and educational content. Your interaction with clients, students, mentees whio will have access to your content on the UpCach platform is your responsibility.
- Your License to Us. By providing any information or content in order to enable features of our Software for the purpose of hosting your training content, including but not limited to your, digital content, training, and courses, (“Course Content”) you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material. When you submit, email, text or deliver or post any Course Content material on the upcoach Platform, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, transmit, and display such material, in whole or in part, in connection with our provision of the Software to you in support of your programming to your subscribers. The foregoing grants shall include the right to carry-out any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your Course Content by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Rights to Software. You acknowledge and agree that the Software and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights associated therewith are, and shall remain, the property of Company. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that the source and object code of the Software and the format, directories, queries, algorithms, structure, and organization of the Software are the intellectual property and proprietary and confidential information of Company and its affiliates, licensors, and suppliers. Except as expressly stated in this License, you are not granted any intellectual property rights in or to the Software by implication, estoppel or other legal theory, and all rights in and to the Software not expressly granted in this License are hereby reserved and retained by Company.
- Third Party Software. The Software may utilize or include third party software that is subject to open source and third-party license terms (“Third Party Software”). You acknowledge and agree that Your right to use such Third Party Software as part of the Software is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the open source or third party license applicable to such Third Party Software, including, without limitation, any applicable acknowledgements, license terms and disclaimers contained therein. In the event of a conflict between the terms of this License and the terms of such open source or third-party licenses, the terms of the open source or third-party licenses shall control about Your use of the relevant Third-Party Software. In no event, shall the Software or components thereof be deemed to be “open source” or “publicly available” software.
- Company’s Marks. You are not authorized to use the Company trademarks in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Company, which may be withheld for any or no reason.
- Infringement Acknowledgement. You and Company acknowledge and agree that, in the event of a third party claim that the Software or Your possession or use of the Software infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, You (and not Company) will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such claim of intellectual property infringement. You will, however, promptly notify Company in writing of such a claim.
You may not rent, lease, lend, sublicense, or transfer the Software, this License or any of the rights granted hereunder. Any attempted transfer in contravention of this provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
- Financial Content. With regard to financial content contained on the Software: neither Company nor its owners, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers and agents are financial advisors, or an investment advisory service, and nothing contained in the Software is intended to be or to be construed as financial advice, or legal, compliance, financial, tax, accounting or related advice. The information contained in the Software is based on sources and information reasonably believed to be accurate as of the time it was recorded or created. However, this material deals with topics that are constantly changing and are subject to ongoing changes related to technology and the marketplace as well as legal and related compliance issues. Therefore, the completeness and current accuracy of the information in the Software cannot be guaranteed.
- Not Personalized Advice. Education information presented in the Software is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual. You may therefore use this content as a general guideline and not as the ultimate source of current information and when appropriate, you understand that you should consult your own legal, accounting, or other advisors. Monetary and income results are based on many factors. Company has no way of knowing how well you will do, as they do not know you, your background, your work ethic, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, Company does not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or that you will make any money at all. If you rely upon figures provided in the Software, you must accept the risk of not doing as well.
- Third Party Content and Services.
- General. You acknowledge that the Software may permit access to products, services, websites, advertisements, promotions, recommendations, advice, information, and materials created and provided by advertisers, publishers, content partners, marketing agents, vendors and other third parties (“Third Party Content and Services”).
- Disclaimer. You acknowledge that Company does not investigate, monitor, represent or endorse the Third-Party Content and Services (including any third-party websites available through the Software). Furthermore, your access to and use of the Third-Party Content and Services is at Your sole discretion and risk, and Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers, and licensors shall have no liability to You arising out of or in connection with Your access to and use of the Third-Party Content and Services. Company hereby disclaims any representation warranty or guaranty regarding the Third-Party Content and Services, whether express, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, quality, reliability, features, appropriates, accuracy, completeness, or legality of the Third-Party Content and Services.
- Third Party Terms of Service. You acknowledge and agree that Your access to and use of the Third Party Content and Services and any correspondence or business dealings between You and any third party located using the Software are governed by and require Your acceptance of the terms of service of such third party, including without limitation, any terms, privacy policies, conditions, representations, warranties or disclaimers contained therein. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that the Third-Party Content and Services and any related third-party terms of service are subject to change by the applicable third party at its sole discretion and without any notice. You assume all risks arising out of or resulting from your transaction of business over the Internet and with any third party, and you agree that Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors are not responsible or liable for any loss or result of the presence of information about or links to such advertisers or service providers. Furthermore, You acknowledge and agree that You are not being granted a license to (i) the Third Party Content and Services; (ii) any products, services, processes or technology described in or offered by the Third Party Content and Services; or (iii) any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the Third Party Content or Services or any products, services, processes or technology described or offered therein.
- Endorsements. You acknowledge and agree that the provision of access to any Third Party Content and Service shall not constitute or imply any endorsement by Company or its affiliates of such Third Party Content and Services otherwise accessible through the Software, although Company has no obligation to restrict or deny access even if requested by You.
- Term. This License shall be effective until terminated. The License is provided on a month-to-month negative option basis.
- Termination. Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this License and the rights afforded to You hereunder with or without prior notice. Furthermore, if You fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this License, then this License and any rights afforded to You hereunder shall terminate automatically, without any notice or other action by Company. Upon termination of this License, you shall cease all use of the Software and uninstall the Software. You may terminate this license upon at least thirty (30) days advance notice to Company.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE SOFTWARE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THEREBY IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION. COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTIES REGARDUNG THE SOFTWARE AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SOFTWARE OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THE SOFTWARE OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (III) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODICTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SOFTWARE WILL BE AS REPRESENTED OR MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (IV) ANY ERRORS IN THE APLICATION OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR FROM THE SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY HAS NO OBLIGATION TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OTHERWISE SUPPORT OR MAINTAIN THE SOFTWARE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SOFTWARE AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT THE DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTUIAL PURPOSE.
- Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, fine, penalty, interest and expense (including, without limitation, fees for attorneys and other professional advisors) arising out of or in connection with the following: (i) Your access to or use of the Software or Third Party Content and Services; (ii) Your breach of this License; (iii) Your violation of law; (iv) Your negligence or willful misconduct; (v) Your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein; or (vi) Your violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by You of any intellectual property or misappropriation of any proprietary right or trade secret of any person or entity. These obligations will survive any termination of the License.
- Compatibility. Company does not warrant that the Software will be compatible or interoperable with any specific piece of hardware, software, equipment or device. You acknowledge and agree that Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers, and licensors shall have no liability to you for any losses suffered resulting from or arising in connection with compatibility or interoperability problems.
- Product Claims. You acknowledge that ou (not Company) are responsible for addressing any third-party claims relating to your use of the Software and agree to notify Company of any third-party claims relating to the Software of which You become aware. Furthermore, You hereby release Company from any liability resulting from Your use or possession of the Software, including, without limitation, the following: (i) any product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- Governing Law. This License shall be deemed to take place in the State of Florida and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, excluding its conflicts of law principles. Any disputes arising from this License shall be adjudicated in the courts of Hillsborough County, Florida. This License shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the Software of which is expressly excluded.
- Severability. If any provision of this License is held to be invalid or unenforceable with respect to a party, the remainder of this License, or the Software of such provision to persons other than those to whom it is held invalid or unenforceable shall not be affected and each remaining provision of this License shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Waiver. Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or require performance of an obligation under this License shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute waiver of any subsequent breach.
- Modification or Amendment. Company may modify or amend the terms of this License by posting a copy of the modified or amended License on the Company Software EULA website. You will be deemed to have agreed to any such modification or amendment by Your decision to continue using the Software following the date in which the modified or amended License is posted on the Company Software EULA website.
- Survival. The following sections of this License and any other provisions of this License which by their express language or by their context are intended to survive the termination of this License shall survive such termination: 1, 2.2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 13.
- Assignment. Except as permitted in Section 4, You shall not assign this License or any rights or obligations herein without the prior written content of Company and any attempted assignment in contravention of this provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
- Entire Agreement. This License, including the documents incorporated hereby reference, constitute the entire agreement with respect to the use of the Software licensed hereunder and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understanding regarding such subject matter.